The Psalmist declares in Psalm 11:3, “If the foundations are destroyed, what can the righteous do?” There has been a foundational shift in our culture from the authority of God’s Word to the authority of man’s word. Quick Answers to Tough Questions clearly and vividly demonstrates truth to those seeking to better understand and for those who have been misled by secular voices claiming to be the voice of reason. Within this book you will find short answers to help people better understand some of these big issues:
- Why do Bible-believers believe creation?
- Could Noah hold all those animals on the Ark?
- What is evolution and where did it come from?
- Why is there death and suffering if there is a God?
Biblical history and a biblical worldview help us to understand the past, present, and future. Too many believers have fallen victim to those who say that the Bible’s history is false or that science has disproved it. Equip yourself to address the skeptical questions and comments of believers and unbelievers alike and successfully stand strong in your defense of the inerrancy and truth of God’s Word. By becoming better equipped, you can be more effective in engaging the culture for Christ.
Table of Contents
- A Perfect Creation
- A Corrupt Creation
- A Catastrophic Flooded Creation
- A Confused Creation
- An Evolutionary Takeover of Creation
- A Christ-Redeemed Creation
- More Answers!…
There are no reviews yet.