The Bible is increasingly under attack and the long war against God is raging. High school students will face incredible opposition to their Christian faith for the rest of their lives.
Apologetics in Action is a one-year course for 9th – 12th grade students designed to strengthen their faith and give them a thorough understanding of how the Bible proves itself.
Students completing this course will:
- Examine the supposed contradictions in the Bible
- Discover how the Bible can be relied upon for historical accuracy
- Demonstrate what scriptural authority is and why it matters
- Discern how a skeptical world affects our view of God’s creation
- Recognize what actually constitutes a contradiction
- Learn important details that can strengthen their confidence in the Bible’s inerrant nature.
- Discover how to effectively and consistently attack unbiblical beliefs rather than the disbelieving person(s).
The suggested schedule includes 30 to 45-minute lessons, 5 days a week. Worksheets, tests, and quizzes are available in the Teacher’s Guide.
There are five titles included in the course:
- How Do We Know the Bible is True? Volume 1
- How Do We Know the Bible is True? Volume 2
- Demolishing Supposed Bible Contradictions Volume 1
- Demolishing Supposed Bible Contradictions Volume 2
- Apologetics in Action (Teacher Guide)
Contributors to these books include, but are not limited to:
- Ken Ham (founder & president of Answers in Genesis)
- Ray Comfort (Christian Evangelist and Apologist)
- Dr. Jason Lisle (PhD in astrophysics)
- Tim Chaffey (Th.M. in theology)
- Dr. Andrew Snelling (PhD in geology)
- Dr. Terry Mortenson (MDiv in systemic theology)
- Dr. Georgia Purdom (PhD in molecular genetics)
There are no reviews yet.